Saturday, January 16, 2010

OLD GLOBE PLAZA in Balboa Park


                                          
                                            8.5 x  11  Pen, Ink & Watercolor

This was done with the week day Sketchcrawlers of San Diego. I always wanted to draw this building and this past Friday I had that opportunity.......YEA !
It was such a lovely day and my dog Grace was part of the assembly of enthusiast sketchers since she had company too in a lovely dog name MoNi belonging to an other sketcher.
I am so thankful to live here.
Lydia Velarde was one of the sketchers with us and made a fabulous uTUbE ViDEo of us posted on her blog check it out.

6 comments:

  1. Love this... you should mat and frame this little jewel. Yes, my brother and his family live in San Diego, I've been to San Diego for classes and it is probably one of the best cities in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work, Dominique. You are lucky to live where you do. Sounds like a great day sketching w/the canines. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls..... it was a great day as always when you sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Dominique, and I really liked seeing your sketchbook in the video. I love the way you use accent colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Dominique! Remniscent of Laura Frankstone/Laurelines. You have a lovely line... thanks for sharing. Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edward,
    Thank you for your constant stops here.... love it

    Mitzi,
    Thank you I don't mind being in Laurelines shadows, I love her work. I appreciate you being a follower now.

    ReplyDelete