Saturday, March 27, 2010

MUSIC to my EARS


MUsic you ask.......... well yes when you can draw and be entertained I call that music to my ears.
Here is one of the most beautiful building there is in Balboa park BUT drawing it is a bit difficult.
So I only took a portions of it. It is the BOTANICAL BUILDING in San Diego.

Here is one of the orchids displayed inside.
But you ask where is the music... I'm getting there. You will have to click on this link to find out.
We are finding out that we don't just have talented artist but UKELELE musicians in our group of Sketchcrawlers so without further words here are 2 of them. HERE

Sketches done with Micron 005 pen and Watercolors.

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Your line is lovely - very inspirational Dominique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAndy,
    Mitzi,
    Thank you both for your stop. I love your visits !

    ReplyDelete